Trintellix is a prescription medicine used in adults to treat a certain type of depression called Major Depressive Disorder (MDD). For campaigns in both 2020 and 2021, Trintellix used interactive video to share important information about their antidepressant with consumers, making it easy to learn from the experience of others.
The latest video features both hotspots and overlays, as well as an interactive sidebar that is present throughout the video. This combination of interactivity gives viewers the ability to choose which information they would like to access at any point in the video without disrupting the narrative or asking the viewer to go to a separate page or website, while also giving them an overview of what they can expect from the experience.
With an average of 217 seconds spent within overlays, the results of the campaign show that viewers were diving into the extra information accessible through the interactive points, which included overlays with scrollable PDFs, image galleries, and video-in-video content - all available to the viewer without leaving the video.
Interactions per active viewer
Average watch time
Overlay time per active viewer
- Educate individuals on Trintellix and how it can reduce MDD symptoms in a new and creative way
- Give viewers an inside look at the lives of Trintellix patients
- The ability to house the safety information, mediation guide, and savings support information in one engaging yet educational package
- The interactivity sprinkled throughout the video allows viewers to step further into the story, allowing them to further identify themselves with the patient on screen
- Interactivity allowed us to present traditionally dry material such as Important Safety Information and a Medication Guide alongside an interesting narrative so that potential Trintellix users can access information in one place
- The video features an interactive sidebar, allowing viewers to see different sections covered in the video, as well as the ability to jump to them if want